Recent Graduates seeking to gain experience before apply for a Primary PGCE – No Previous experience required!
Would you like to gain more experience in a forward thinking and accomplished Primary School before applying for your PGCE? This role could be perfect for you to gain more exposure in the classroom.
A ‘Good’ primary school in Ealing are seeking Graduates to join them immediately as their new Teaching Assistants. The school is a popular two-form entry mainstream Primary School with a supportive senior leadership team
- Graduates required to act as teaching assistants
- You must have a minimum of a 2:2 in your degree
- Daily rate of £80-90 as a Teaching Assistant
- Interviewing as soon as possible
- Roles based in West London
It is important for the school that they meet a Graduate with a passion for Education and will inspire, challenge and motivate students to achieve beyond their expected potential. The school are keen to meet a graduate who has the desire to become a Teacher, so this vacancy is designed for someone who can utilise their own initiative and use this as a real chance to develop their own teaching style before their PGCE.
This Graduates vacancy will see the successful graduate working across Reception, Key Stage One, and Key Stage Two and closely with low achieving pupils to help with attainment and progression.
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional references
We offer free courses in teaching, lesson planning, CPD certified qualifications, help with moving overseas and much more.