My client, a leading Education company based in London are currently recruiting for an Area Manager on a full time permanent basis.
As an Area Manager, your role is to support a group of teachers to ensure the growth of their business including the recruitment and retention of their students in their study centres.
Through effective relationship building, you will:
- Improve the quality of instruction and delivery of education within your area
- Support Instructors with strategies to ensure growth and achievement of their targets
- Prioritise area activities such as centre visits, training and analysing Instructor and student progress
- Continuously develop your knowledge and expertise of the Method of Learning
Do you have:
- A passion for and experience of working in the education sector?
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills?
- A Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of grade B in GCSE maths and English (or equivalent)?
- The flexibility to work extended hours?
- A full UK driving licence? (regional travel will be a regular requirement within the role)
Please apply online with an updated CV or email