Area Nursery Manager, Bristol
Are you an experienced Nursery Manager? An exciting opportunity has arisen for a permanent Senior Support Manager to join our clients Nursery Operations team based between their nurseries in the Bristol Area.
Our clients are a family run group of private day nurseries with settings in Bristol, the North west and Yorkshire. They are extremely proud of the outstanding reputations that their nurseries have in their local communities, thanks to the hard work and dedication of their teams.
You will be the primary point of contact for nursery managers.
You will assist and support all nursery managers to achieve outstanding standards of care and education across their sites.
You will assist and support all nursery managers in ensuring they achieve all financial targets set.
Location-Based in the South West, mainly covering Bristol but we cover Southwest areas upon regional expansion
Salary – Negotiable depending on experience
Hours – Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week
(Flexibility is required due to the nature of the role)
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a recognised Childcare Qualification
- Have detailed knowledge of EYFS & Ofsted requirements
- Have detailed knowledge of budget management
- Have credibility at a senior level
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Previous experience of managing an organisation
- Previous experience within a management role ideally as a Nursery Manager and with multi-site experience
- Previous experience of managing a team
- Previous multi-site experience
- Ideally have previous experience within the Private Day Nursery Sector
- Hold a clean UK driving licence
- Assist in ensuring all managers are successfully inducted into the nursery family to achieve outstanding standards of care and education in the nursery network
- Support the manager in achieving outstanding standards of care and education in the nursery
- Assist all Nursery Managers in achieving all their targets, including quality, occupancy and financial
- Ensure that all Managers and their environments support the individual childcare needs
- Provide hands-on support as necessary for Ofsted preparation
- Assist all Nursery Manages in developing, implementing and achieving their action plans
- Provide support for longer-term Nursery Manager vacancies across the group
- Assist Nursery Managers in finance, revenue and cost principles to enable them to manage budgets for revenue and costs
- Any further duties considered reasonable and appropriate for the post holder to carry out
- Childcare and behave in a manner that upholds the values and ethos of the organisation
If you would like to know more or are applying for a job through us, please do not hesitate to contact A&C Recruitment on 01775 729321 and ask for Lucy and quote AC2647