Complex Needs Teaching Assistant | Primary School | East London
Primary School in East London now looking for a Complex Needs Teaching Assistant to start as soon as possible for a long term contract for at least this academic year.
The school offers a very good opportunity for an enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to start this term within a role that involves working with a child who has recently started in reception and is mostly non-verbal.
This role would suit somebody who is experienced with children on the autistic spectrum especially with Speech & Language delay.
- Opportunity to work in a highly specialised SEN provision with excellent resources.
- Benefit from Continual Professional Development and hone your skills working with Complex Needs children
- Join a well-established and dynamic team who really enjoy their work
- Work with a highly motivated class teacher who is passionate about SEN children
What are the school looking for?
- Enthusiastic Teaching Assistant with a good understanding of Autism.
- Experience working with Early Years children with Speech & Language delay.
- A desire to learn and develop techniques
- Able to use alternative communication methods a bonus!
If interested in this Complex Needs Teaching Assistant role to start this term then we would like to hear from you! Please send your CV now if you would like to be considered.