We require a dynamic, motivated, pro-active and well-organised individual who has the ability and skills to successfully work as part of a multidisciplinary team, teaching ICT and Computing, the role will be mostly teaching KS3-KS5 Computer Science.
The School is located in the Inner London borough of Westminster and is easily accesible via the jubilee, district and circle lines.
This is an oversubscribed school with an expanding Sixth Form and have sustained continuous improvement in order to secure fantastic outcomes for all of our students. Attainment and progress at KS4 and 5 are consistently above the national average.
The school are looking to secure a teacher on a full-time, long-term basis, beginning immediately up until the end of the academic year, with a view to becoming permanent for September 2022
* Be able to teach KS3 – KS5 Computing
* Qualified Teaching Status
* Work flexibly and cooperatively within a multidisciplinary team
* A commitment to understanding mental health difficulties
* Full driving licence and use of own vehicle
* Proactive, creative and innovative
* Flexible, engaging and adaptable
Click ‘Apply’ to be considered for this great position as a Computer Science Teacher in Westminster, London. Or for more information about the role, contact Adam Bamford on 020 3026 6150
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
‘Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.’