Are you a Computing Teacher ready to take on this challenge?
This specialist school for young people with social and emotional behaviour disorders offer a safe environment for all pupils to learn and develop in life. The school educate and inspire students to excel and lead brilliant lives. As part of a national organisation who care for and educate children with complex learning needs, this school truly is a beauty!
Overlooking the historical Windsor Castle, the state-of-the-art facilities really show how serious they take technology and computing. With class sizes of no more than 8 students and your own Teaching Assistant to help deliver child centred learning, you’ll have the opportunity to teach primary and secondary age students. Some may be very high functioning with ADHD, have challenges with concentration or need emotional support to develop social skills. Your ability to work in a team successfully and share a common vision of helping young people will help you stand out…
Benefits for you:
- Easily accessible from Windsor and Eaton
- Suitable for NQT’s
- Permanent option
- Free lunch
- Exclusive benefit package
What are your responsibilities?
- Ensure high-quality learning takes place in all classes
- Set homework on a regular basis and manage behaviours that challenge
- Support the Leadership team in growing pupil attendance
- Assist in the development of the School Improvement Plan and its review mechanism
- Be a role model to learners with disabilities
- Think outside the box to produce results
What is required?
- SEN specific experience
- QTS or equivalent
- Full-time availability
If you want to take on this challenge, then please apply now to receive your online registration pack.
Recruitment Specialist London