Daily Supply Teachers
£136.21 – £159.40 daily rate (higher for long term contracts)
Day to Day, Short and Long term
The Supply Register are recruiting! Are you looking for flexible work across Primary schools across London? Are you passionate about education and wanting to a difference? Get in touch with The Supply Register today, we are looking for teachers to join our bank first approach across schools within London.
Positions available include:
- Supply Teachers
- Primary Teachers across Key Stage 1 and 2
- Early Years Practitioners
- Intervention teachers
- Subject specialists
Successful applicants will:
· Hold a relevant qualification for the position applied for
· Be reliable, committed and interested in working with students and demonstrate the qualities of a good role model (qualities of compassion, trustworthiness, politeness and excellent listening skills)
· Have excellent interpersonal skills; be trustworthy, punctual as well as being patient and confident when working with children.
· Have experience or have a desire to work with students in a social environment within a
· Previous experience of working with young people is an advantage but not essential.
· Have experience of working within a team.
· High-quality training and support
· Access to a range of CPD courses
· Opportunities to work across several schools
· Competitive rates of pay
· Dedicated consultant to support you within your role
The Supply Register is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students, and we expect all applicants to share this commitment.
All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children’s barred list check.
If You are a NQT or qualified Teacher, apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact James via or the resourcing team on telephone (phone number removed). Visit our website for more vacancies and opportunities across The Supply Register