Information Analysis and Reporting Data Manager who is forward thinking and highly motivated to provide leadership and management of the company’s Information and Data Management service is required for a well-established educational trust based in Plymouth, Devon, South West England.
SALARY: £33,782- £37,890 per annum (dependent on experience)
BENEFITS: 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays, rising to 31 days after 5 years of service, LGPS pension, Occupational Maternity and Adoption Scheme, 2 weeks paid paternity leave, great career progression and development opportunities, access to our Employee Assistance Programme any many other benefits.
LOCATION: Home based, frequent travel to the South West, in particular Plymouth, will be required.
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 37.5 hours per week, Mon-Fri, 8:30am to 5:00pm
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Information Analysis and Reporting Data Manager who is forward thinking and highly motivated to provide leadership and management of the company’s Information and Data Management service.
Working as the Information Analysis and Reporting Data Manager you will play a key role in the provision of an efficient information & data service and will work to the priorities set by the Director of Operations within the agreed deadlines for regular data processing and internal and external reporting.
As the Information Analysis and Reporting Data Manager you will be required to interrogate large, complex and sensitive datasets and undertake comprehensive analysis in response to both internal and external information requests, and provide interpretation and narrative to ensure the message is understood.
Your role as Information Analysis and Reporting Data Manager will include:
- Support the Director of Operations with the vision and strategic direction of using data effectively, reliably and to improve the operating performance of the Trust
- Design and implement new operating, collection and design systems to meet new accountability measures
- Lead on the development, maintenance and implementation of all systems in the Trust such as Arbor, PS Financials, PS People and other management information systems
- Data expert for the Trust
- Responsibility for all Trust reporting including Academy Census and Workforce Census
- Support all schools in their OFSTED preparations in relation to data processing and producing reports
- Work with and interrogate large, complex and sensitive datasets for specific analysis using specific software systems as well as Microsoft Access and Microsoft Excel
- Undertake regular reviews of data processing and reporting systems to ensure they are ‘fit for purpose’ and meet current requirements
- Ensure that data continues to be stored and analysed according to the GDPR and Data Protection Legislation
- Produce and validate regular internal reports
- Ensure a comprehensive understanding of the relevant safeguarding legislation, guidance and best practice
- Degree in Informatics or Computer Science; or equivalent commensurate work experience
- Evidence of further professional development e.g. a certificate in use of SQL server or Advance use of Microsoft Office applications
- A strong, working knowledge of data definitions and standards in education
- A good understanding of SQL programming
- In-depth experience of analysing and interpreting complex information and presenting it in a simplified manner
- Demonstrable experience in the following:
o Transact SQL
o SQL Server
o Database Design
- Extensive experience manipulating large datasets from a computerised information systems
- Experience in implementing policies and guidelines and monitoring adherence of staff at various levels across an organisation
- Demonstrable experience of working in a MAT/School environment
- Experience of Educational Management Information Systems (such as Arbor, Capita)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to provide detailed informatics advice to both other specialists and non-Informatics staff
- Advanced keyboard and computer skills
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Ability to manage own workload
- Excellent analytical and numeric skills
- Ability to work under pressure within deadlines
- Flexibility regarding working hours and days
By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7026
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Plymouth, Devon, South West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk