Deputy Nursery Manager, Annes-on-sea (FY8)
Our clients Nursery based in Annes-on-Sea is recruiting for a Deputy Manager. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced senior, Room leader or deputy looking for a new opportunity.
Job Types: Full time, 35 hours a week, term time only.
Salary: £15 per hour 39 weeks a year including inset training
- Level 3 early year’s education and childcare qualification or equivalent and a commitment /willingness to obtain a higher qualification
- Experience of leadership and management
- To lead and take responsibility of a key working group of children
- To build good working relationships with all families, supporting need and sharing key information on children’s development
- Sound knowledge of child development for children from birth to five years
- Sound knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS).
- An understanding of SEN and a knowledge of working with multi-agencies to lead in this area and to meet the needs of individual children
- Sound knowledge of child protection procedures and protocol
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- An understanding of play-based approaches to children’s learning and development.
- An ability to plan exciting learning opportunities, observing and assessing to inform next steps
- An ability to work as a team and reflect on daily practice
- An understanding of safeguarding and a commitment to fulfil statutory training requirements including DSL training
- A commitment to professional development and learn alongside other members of staff
- Friendly and flexible approach at work, which facilitates the development of effective relationships
- Demonstrate a good grasp of ICT skills
- Ongoing training and development, where relevant towards a qualification
- Be part of a friendly, welcoming team
- Pension scheme
If you would like to know more or are applying for a job through us. Please do not hesitate to contact A&C Recruitment on 01775 729321 and quote AC2751, asking for Sammy