Elmscot Day Nursery based in Altrincham are currently recruiting for a full time Deputy Nursery Manager.
- Assist the Nursery Manager in the day-to-day management of the nursery ensuring the Statutory Framework for the Early Years Foundation Stage is adhered to at all times
- Deputise for the manager in her absence
- Ensure that the nursery provides quality childcare and education for all individual children this includes ensuring a wide variety of learning experiences in a safe, secure and caring environment in which they can grow and develop. Ensure all rooms produce and follow monthly/weekly plans as required monthly that teaching and learning is of a high standard.
- To demonstrate current knowledge and understanding of the EYFS and that you comply with all areas of the Statutory Framework for the Early Years Foundation Stage
- To understand fully, and adhere to the company’s policies and procedures at all times
If you have a minimum of level 3 in Early Years and at least 5 years experience in a nursery setting, are enthusiastic, trustworthy, hardworking, passionate about early years, and an exceptional team member; we would love you to join our team.
As part of the Elmscot Group, we offer a competitive rewards package including, excellent salaries and annual pay reviews, increasing holidays, free lunches, career progression, exceptional training, free health cash plan scheme, discounted childcare/childcare vouchers, pension scheme, free uniform, outstanding effort bonus’s and more!
- Minimum Level 3 NVQ in Early Years