About the school:
The school provides a happy learning community, working with children and their families to help each child achieve their very best. They look to deliver a broad curriculum, with creative learning to inspire authentic, purposeful opportunities, preparing them for their future within education.
They have a welcoming supportive environment, with easy transport links from across London and Essex. They are seeking inspirational teachers, with excellent interpersonal skills, together with a positive approach to work within the school community.
We are looking for a qualified primary teacher who is confident teaching EYFS. You will be able to devise schemes of work and differentiate for varying levels within the class, including gifted and talented children. You will be required to work standard school hours and preferably be able to work 5 days a week.
The successful applicant is expected to:
- Qualifications – Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Effectively teach EYFS curriculum to the highest standards.
- Assess and mark pupils work, monitoring progression levels.
- Deliver fun and engaging lessons that also challenge and develop learning.
- Communicate effectively with pupils, parents and other staff members.
- Be committed to the schools objectives and teach in line with their ethos.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Career progression
- Excellent facilities
- OFSTED grading (if good)
If you are interested in this position or any other roles we currently have available, please do not hesitate to contact Kelly Logsdail on or email .
Please note: In accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ all candidates must have a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure to work in a school or nursery. If a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service is not held we will require you to complete a new DBS application.