Train’d Up are seeking to recruit an experienced Electrical and Mechanical Engineering tutor, to join our team on an associate basis initially. Full-time permanent employment opportunities may be available for the right applicant. You will be supporting the delivery, development and design of high quality, curriculum and learning materials, for Electrical and Mechanical Engineering Apprenticeships standards, from Level 2 to Level 4.
MAIN DELIVERY AREAS:
- Electrical and Mechanical Engineering (Level 2 – 4)
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
The post holder will be responsible for delivering online and classroom based tutorials to support the underpinning knowledge elements of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering Apprenticeship programmes. The majority of our tutorials are currently being conducted remotely, however, national travel will be required periodically.
- Must hold solid, occupational experience in Engineering (minimum 5 years);
- Hold at least a Level 3 qualification in an Engineering subject area;
- Hold a teaching / trainer qualification;
- Excellent organisational and communication skills;
- Demonstrate a passion for training and skills through competence, experience and high-level delivery;
- Previous experience and track record of delivering high-quality, relevant and engaging professional training;
- Previous experience of teaching online, having made learning interactive by creating videos, PowerPoints etc.;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Flexible with travel;
- Hold a full UK Driving License;
EQUALITY & DIVERSITY: Train’d Up will work to remove any barriers which might deter people from applying to Train’d Up, either as staff or learner / customers. Train’d Up aims to provide an inclusive environment which values diversity and maintains a working, learning and social environment in which the rights and dignity of all its staff and learner / customers are respected to assist them in reaching their full potential.