Higher Level Teaching Assistant
Do you love for working with children and young people and want to make a positive impact on their lives?
We are working with a Primary Schools in Cramlington who are looking for a HTLA to support a Year 6 class. You will be required to support the class teacher support the pupils with their learning and development.
You will be working in a very supportive school who are dedicated to social and physical development for their pupils. You will be using your creative personality to help further their academic progress whilst developing and supporting their communication skills.
What you need to apply:
- Level 3 Teaching Assistant, at a minimum.
- Enhanced DBS on the update service (or willing to complete this)
- Enthusiastic attitude towards inspiring children
- Experience supporting children with SEND (preferred but not essential)
We are looking for Classroom Assistants who are:
- Passionate about enabling every child to fulfil their potential
- Able to contribute to, and work as, part of a team
- Creative in their approach to children’s learning
- Flexible and can work across both Primary and Secondary age groups
To join the Milk team and be successful in this support role you will need to:
- Have experience and understanding of working with children.
- Build and develop professional relationships with both school staff and students
- Be compassionate and positive with a flexible approach when supporting young people
The Milk Difference:
We are an environmentally-friendly education supply agency providing quality talent to local schools. Milk Education brings a fresh approach with traditional values to the Education Recruitment Sector.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Direct links to local schools
- Free Lesson Plans
- Training support sessions.
- Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability and support for interview and lesson observation preparation
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding
Take a look at our website to see our BOLD and FRESH approach to Education-Recruitment: https:///
We are the NUMBER 1 rated Education agency on Facebook- but don’t just take our word for it! See what fellow Teachers and Teaching Assistants are saying about Milk- Milk Education – Home | Facebook
If you are interested registering for the roles we have, please send your CV to ;or for an informal chat with Emma, call or submit your application via the form below.