Experienced Teaching Assistants x4
Start Sept 2021
TEMP to PERMANENT
On behalf of our client, a supportive secondary school based in Twickenham, we are currently recruiting for several Experienced SEN TA’s to join their expanding team. The role will be to work in KS3-KS4 classes assisting SEN students in core subjects. Experience supporting children with Autism is desirable. There are opportunities to deliver interventions and teach small groups.
As a TA you will be:
- dedicated to helping students achieve their attainment levels
- you will encourage students to engage proactively with their learning
- you will be responsible in helping to provide a safe environment for students to learn.
- You will assist the teacher in the students their learning and development as well as with behaviour management, consistently promoting positive behaviour.
After 1 term to position may be made permanent for the right candidate.
To be considered for this role you must have a minimum of 1 years experience working in school.
If you wish to be considered please respond to this advert by sending your up to date CV.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
‘Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.’