MILK Education are currently recruiting for newly qualified and experienced Teachers of Food Technology who can offer KS3, KS4 and/or KS5.
We work with Secondary Schools and Sixth Form Colleges across the Wirral area. The roles will vary from day to day sickness cover, long term assignments to permanent positions. We are looking for candidates who have a passion for Food Technology and can make a positive contribution to the schools / colleges we deal with.
We are looking for teachers who are adaptable, dedicated and passionate about their subject specialism as well as Teachers who can act as an inspiring role model to their pupils.
In order to be considered for this role we require you meet the following criteria;
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS, such as a PGCE, B.Ed or a BA Hons.
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
- Have at least 6 months school based experience of working in a UK Secondary School setting.
- Two suitable references covering the last 2 years.
- Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
We are an environmentally-friendly education supply agency providing quality talent to local schools across the North West. Milk Education brings a fresh approach with traditional values to the Education Recruitment Sector.
In return MILK Education can offer;
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
To apply for this role, please call Helen Prescot on at your earliest convenience or submit your application via the form below.