** Graduate Teaching Assistants **
** Secondary Schools in East London **
** Starting after Easter **
We are working with multiple secondary schools across East London who are looking to recruit Teaching Assistants from April 2021 (after the Easter holidays).
We are looking for TAs for the following:
- Subject TAs – English/maths/science/humanities
- SEN TAs – 1:1/small groups/interventions
You will be working closely SENCo (special educational needs coordinator) and Inclusion manager, and also heads of departments, to assisting pupils of a range of ages and abilities from Key Stage 3 to 4.
Key skills and experience needed:
- Previous support work within a school or other transferable child-related experience
- A firm presence and strong behaviour management
- Previous one to one, small group work and/or whole class support
- Professional manner. Proactive, engaging and empathetic
- Must have a DBS registered on the Online Update Service
If you are interested in this and rewarding position, please send your CV to Laura Barwick at Veritas Education, or directly email with your CV to start a conversation!
Successful candidates will be contacted in the next 14 days.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
‘Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.’