We are currently seeking an experienced Teaching Assistant to provide support in addressing the needs of pupils who require particular help to overcome barriers to learning.
Haggerston School was judged ‘good’ by OFSTED in October 2017. The OFSTED report noted: “Staff have high morale. They are proud to work at the school and feel that leaders support them in a variety of ways. These include providing training to meet their individual needs.”
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant who:
- is passionate about supporting pupils to achieve their full potential
- can demonstrate excellent awareness of pupils’ diverse needs, backgrounds and aptitudes
- has the ability to build good relationships with all students and adults
- can promote and maintain the highest standards in all aspects of the work in the school
We can offer you:
- children and young people who are eager to learn and progress
- staff who are collegiate, committed to their own professional development and to improving outcomes for the students here
- an excellent physical environment newly refurbished and extended under BSF
- a school committed to your professional development
- work in a team where your skills, enthusiasm and hard work will be appreciated
If you are passionate about providing young people with a safe, supportive environment in which to ensure their success, we want to hear from you.
Download an application pack from the school’s website via the button below or you can request one by contacting the HR Department via e-mail.
Application forms can also be returned to HR via email.
Application closing date: 9am on Monday 30th November 2020.
Provisional Interview and Assessment: w/c 30th November 2020.
Haggerston School is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Our commitment is underpinned by robust processes and procedures that seek to minimise risk and continuously promote a culture of safeguarding amongst our workforce. All posts within the school are subject to an enhanced DBS check. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.