Are you a teaching assistant?
Do you enjoy working with all priamry year groups?
Would you like to work as a TA and as a Teacher to cover classes?
- Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA)
- Kingston £90-120 p/d
- March 2021
- Full time (8-4)
- Community based primary school
- Parking available
- Long term contract
This mainstream Primary School is set in the heart of heart of Kingston and has fantastic grounds and lots of supportive teachers and Teacher Assistants. This is a multi-cultural 3 form entry primary school, with a strong community feel. The school prides itself on how well it provides a honest, open and respectful enviroment. The children are all taught how to challenge themselves and be resiliant allowing them to trust in their skills and needs.
This is a fantastic primary school to work in if you are a creative thinker. The primary school prides itself on how well the staff and children are cared for. This means as a primary HLTA you will be supported as well as having a chance to work independantly.
This is a full time role. You will be expected to be in the school from 8:30 till 4. You will be helping the teachers and covering classes if there are any absences.
This primary school can offer a rewarding and challenging Higher Level Teaching Assistant role in a supportive environment with outstanding training opportunities for aspiring teachers.
To apply to this role you must:
- Have the confidence to plan for, work with and assess the progress of the children
- Be able to work independently with the class in addition to 1:1 and small group work
- HLTA certificate with experience in Key Stage 1 or 2
- Have an HLTA qualification
- Be flexible to work at short notice as and when the need arises
IF this sounds like a role you would like to try out for then please apply now.
HLTA – Primary School- Primary Teaching assistant