Venn Group is delighted to be working once again with a long-standing client, in order to source an Interim Head of Education and Development.
Working with a large NHS organisation across a wide geographical patch, this role is being pitched at a Band 8d, with a starting salary of £75,914 per annum.
The main duties of this role will include:
- To provide leadership to the Education and Training, and OD & Leadership Development Functions – c. 90 WTE & budget £9m
- To provide direct line management support to the Education and Training Senior Leadership Team
- To be a member of Senior Management Group contributing to the day to day running of the Trust business
- To provide assurance to the Workforce Committee on the delivery of improvement plans relating to Education and Training, and OD & Leadership Development, escalating risks and providing mitigation
- To provide leadership and co-ordinate the governance and business of the Education and Leadership Group, and OD and Staff Engagement Group
- To ensure that training and education provision delivers to the needs of the Trust’s workforce plan and Education and Learning Strategy, and meets the needs of our learners and staff, enabling the delivery of high quality care to patients
The successful candidate will have led a Learning & Organisational Development team in a provider NHS setting, and will hold an industry relevant qualification in learning and development.
Should you be available at short notice and wish to hear more about this role, then please contact Andrew Joy at Venn Group on for further details.