Key Stage 2 Primary Teacher
Your new company
Bradford Primary School looking to recruit a KS2 Teacher in starting 1st November 2021.
This Bradford Primary School in Clayton are looking for a highly motivated KS2 Teacher on a temporary basis 1st November 2021 – 17th December 2021.
This school received a GOOD within their last OFSTED inspection.
Your new role
This Key Stage 2 school teacher job is covering sickness until the end of this term, however it has the potential to be extended.
- The school are happy to consider NQT/ECT’s and experienced teachers.
- You will have whole class teaching responsibilities.
- You will need to be confident in planning, preparing and assessing pupils’ work as well as able to work as part of the teaching team.
What you’ll need to succeed
To be considered for this Key Stage 2 Teacher job in Bradford, you must have:
- Recent experience of teaching Primary pupils (and be able to provide references)
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) / Early Career Teacher (ECT)
- Sound knowledge of English and Maths
- Clear understanding of safeguarding
What you’ll get in return
Not only will you receive all the support you need from a DfE accredited recruitment expert, while working for Hays you’ll also enjoy a range of employee benefits, including:
- An excellent opportunity to enhance your teaching experience and career
- Working as a Hays supply teacher is a great lifestyle decision that gives you access to work in the widest range of primary schools in the area
- A competitive daily rate of pay
- £250 reward every time you recommend a colleague*
- Access to free Professional Development Training
- Option to join our Guarantee Teacher Scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call 0113 2003710.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.