KS2 Class Teacher | Islington | September Start.
The Supply Room is working exclusively with a Primary school in Islington and we are on the hunt for a Year 3 class teacher to join their department for a long-term post to start in September 2021! The school is looking for an individual with the drive and determination to help student progress forward and achieve to the best of their ability.
This role is suitable for both Fully Qualified Teachers as well as Newly Qualified Teachers who are looking to kick start their teaching career. There is a great NQT mentoring scheme in place so you will feel the full benefits of this during your induction year.
As a Year 3 teacher, you will be expected to plan the lessons as well as deliver and preparing them being able to keep students focussed during your lessons as well as do the best you can at making sure students continue to progress academically. The role will also involve working with a variety of students so being able to show depth and variety in your lessons to the students will be key.
What the school is looking for?
· Qualified Teacher Status
· Experience teaching in a classroom in a Primary setting.
· Strong behaviour management
· SEN experience would be advantageous.
The following vetting documents will also be required so we have you cleared for work through The Supply Room.
· A valid Right to Work in the UK
· A minimum of 2 graded references (Childcare references required)
· Overseas police check (If applicable)
· An Enhanced Child Workforce DBS on the update Service (or willing to apply for one)
If you feel you are suitable for this position, then please apply now and we will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail!
Reference ID: TCHLON
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £165.00-£220.00 per day
- Bachelor’s (preferred)
- teaching: 1 year (preferred)
- QTS (preferred)