Full time/Part time
20 Jul 2020, 11 p.m.
4 Sep 2020
7 Sep 2020
The Governors, staff and pupils of the Federation of Holy Trinity and Little Marlow Church of England Schools are seeking to appoint talented and enthusiastic individuals to join our strong Holy Trinity support team.
We love teaching our children! If you would like to work with like-minded colleagues we want to hear from you.
The successful candidate will be expected to work with and support individual pupils with Educational Health Care Plans or groups of children on specific activities.
Salary: Bucks Pay Scale 1
Hours: Full time/Part time
Start date: September 2020
If so we can offer:
- Enthusiastic and motivated children who are proud of their schools
- Caring and inclusive schools with supportive, enthusiastic and dedicated colleagues, governors and parents
- A positive, caring Christian ethos, clearly evident across the federation
- A creative curriculum built around the principles of excellence and enjoyment
- A commitment to high quality professional development
- A welcoming and well-resourced environment
For more information, please visit our website
About the role
Key aspects of the role are:
- To develop an understanding of the specific needs of pupils to be supported.
- To aid pupils’ to learn as effectively as possible in both group situations and individually.
- To aid children in developing independent learning skills
- To guide and assist the development of children’s social behaviour, attitudes, self-esteem and skills.
- To assist class teachers and SEN Co-ordinator to develop, lead and evaluate suitable programmes of support to meet the individual needs of pupils.
- Support pupils during break and lunchtimes
Please see the job description attached for full details.
- Enthusiastic, resourceful, flexible and reliable?
- A team player with good interpersonal skills?
- An excellent communicator?
- Committed to providing high expectations and an inclusive environment for all children?
- Someone with an excellent sense of humour?
Please see the person specification attached for full details.
Visits to the schools are warmly welcomed. Please telephone Holy Trinity School Office on
to agree a mutually convenient time.
Please send you completed application form to email@example.com
Closing date and shortlisting: Friday 4th September 2020
Interview date: w/c 7th September 2020
Our School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced CRB disclosure.