Connex Education Partnership are committed to supporting schools in providing a sustained response to the coronavirus pandemic. We are working in partnership with several schools across Essex, supporting them with their tuition needs.
This collaborative opportunity would see you Tutoring small groups – Maximum 1:3.
If you are wanting to provide a longer-term contribution to closing the attainment gap by providing specifically designed intervention sessions, then this role may be suitable for you.
Mandatory Eligibility requirements
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Hold a DBS or be willing to apply for a DBS.
- Recent and relevant classroom experience
This job would see you.
- Be able to plan, prepare and structure lessons in line with current curriculum guidelines.
- Establish positive and supportive relationships with children, parents, and staff.
- Be innovative in techniques to motivate young learners.
- Be patient, calm and resilient with a positive attitude and a sense of humour.
- Engage and enthuse pupils and staff through a commitment to quality learning.
- £25 – £30 Per hour, depending on your status on the teaching scale.
Contract & Start Date
- October Start
- 5 hours Per day – 2 Days per week
- Opportunity to carry on throughout the academic year
- Online or Face to Face Options available
- Loughton (or home if online)
Benefits of working with Connex Education Partnership
- Free access to our online CPD training platform The Thirsty Scholars Partnership
- Free subject specific tutor preparedness training
- Weekly pay via PAYE
- Access to The Classroom Partnership and our sister companies
Refer a friend and receive £200.