Our Client wishes to appoint an exceptional maths specialist to join our talented maths team who pride themselves on having a well-sequenced, fully resourced maths curriculum. Your role will be to teach KS3 and KS4 maths, and will be integral to raising the aspirations and achievement of brilliant pupils.
The Academy is a heavily over-subscribed with a strong reputation in the local community. Pupils perform significantly above the national average in maths at all levels, with the majority of pupils exceeding their expected outcome. Many of the pupils choose to study maths at A-Level at prestigious sixth forms locally and wider afield.
In January 2021, just in time for your arrival, the Academy will be moving into a brand-new school building, with state-of-the-art facilities including large wall mounted interactive HD screens in all classrooms.
Staff at the School benefit from:
- A chance to work in a school where behaviour is excellent and pupils are eager to learn.
- Opportunities to work with colleagues from across all four of our academies.
- A free membership to the award winning CPD platform ‘The National College’ and free Microsoft Office 365 licences for your household.
- Subscriptions to your Subject Association and the Chartered College of Teaching.
- Access to our National Teaching School for subject specialist CPD.
- Opportunities for future leadership training, qualifications and responsibilities.
- High quality, bespoke professional development.
- Flexible working opportunities.
- Non-contributory access to an Employee Assistance Programme to include 24-hour telephone access to a doctor, counselling service and a legal helpline.
- Cycle to work scheme