Nursery Practitioner – Dalston E8 3DY
Our client’s high quality nursery is looking for a Nursery Practitioner to join their fantastic nursery in Dalston.
Permanent Full time Position, 40 hours a week, over 4 days. The pay is £9.20 upwards to £12,00 per hour, depending on experience and qualifications.
We are looking to recruit a nurturing, caring and experienced nursery nurse who is NVQ Level 3 qualified.
The nursery nurse should have:
- be able to provide high quality childcare
- high aspirations for themselves
- DBS on the update service
- a secure understand of the EYFS
- an understanding of the smooth running of daily routines within a nursery
- a good safeguarding knowledge
- highly effective communicator
- able to plan exciting activities for their key child’s next step and development
In Return you will receive:
- Low numbers of children to care for
- Salary £18,000- £20,000 depending on experience.
- Perk box benefits (discounts on numerous products and services)
- Annual appraisal linked to performance
- Free delicious lunch
- Additional paid leave for birthdays or anniversaries of choice
- a Bupa Employee Assistance programme which offers professional counselling services and legal advice.
If you would like to know more or are applying for a job through us. Please do not hesitate to contact A&C Recruitment on 01775 729321 and quote AC2376 and ask for Lucy.