Nursery Nurse required for a Primary School in Waltham Forest !
** Nursery Nurse – Immediate start
** Nursery Nurse – Mainstream Primary School
** Nursery Nurse – Temporary
** Nursery Nurse – Waltham Forest
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work within a mainstream primary school?
Do you have experience of supporting young people within EYFS?
Do you currently hold a DBS on the update service?
If you answered YES to all the above, please read on!
Nursery Nurse – about the role:
· Ensuring all children under our care feel engaged and supported
· Maintaining the highest standards when implementing safeguarding
· Ensuring the EYFS is implemented and applied to all learning
· To ensure our children have fun and a stimulating environment
· Promoting and upholding Health & Safety for children, staff and visitors
· Ensuring SEND is implemented, promoted and applied
· Making sure that company policies and procedures are consistently applied and adhered
Nursery Nurse – about the school
The client is a two-form entry mainstream catholic primary school, they are located in the London Borough of Waltham Forest. The school are managed by a very supportive Senior Leadership Team that believe staff should have a healthy work and personal life balance.
Pupils in the Early years generally start at a lower level to the national average, as a result of this the school have a key focus around literacy and numeracy.
To apply for this exciting opportunity as a Nursery Nurse or to find out more, please don’t hesitate to get in touch by contacting Sean at Qualiteach