RECRUITMENTiQ are working in partnership with a local school that is currently seeking a Office Manager.
Full-time (37 hours per week)
Term time plus 15 days (41 working weeks per year)
Grade 12 Actual salary £20,147 to £23,142 depending on experience
We have a fantastic opportunity for a highly skilled, motivated and experienced professional to take responsibility for the planning, development and implementation of administrative services within Haygrove School. You will be responsible for managing our busy school office and leading a team of reception and administrative staff.
The successful candidate will:
- Be well educated, with a minimum of GCSEs in English and mathematics (grade C or above) and NVQ Level 3 Business Administration or equivalent qualification in a relevant discipline;
- Have experience working in an educational office environment, ideally in a supervisory role;
- Have experience of using education management information systems
- Have experience of the development, management and operation of administration systems;
- Have excellent interpersonal skills, be highly organised and have the ability to work well under pressure;
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Be fully competent in the use of IT packages, with experience of using Microsoft Office;
- Be friendly and approachable with a welcoming and professional manner
Our client is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to safer recruitment requirements including a satisfactory Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) Enhanced Disclosure Certificate.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Closing date: noon on 8 July 2021
Interview date w/c 12 July 2021