Online Tutoring – Work from home for up to £20 an hour
Become a tutor and take home up to £20 per hour teaching school kids who need your support, all within reaching distance of the kettle.
At MyTutor all our lessons happen online, and no travel means you’ll save time, money and stress. All you need is a laptop and a webcam and you’re good to go!
Here’s why you’ll love it:
- It pays the bills: With the chance to take home up to £20 an hour, MyTutor pays more than your average uni job – and it doesn’t involve mopping up beer…
- Flexible: You choose when, where and how much you want to tutor, so you don’t have to sacrifice your studies, hobbies or social life.
- Regular: Once you’ve decided how much work you want, your slots will be regular, predictable and fit into the school day timetable.
- CV-boosting: As a tutor you’ll develop your communication, planning, and organisation skills – all things your future employer will love
- Rewarding: You’ll be making a real difference by tutoring kids from disadvantaged backgrounds, who might not otherwise be able to afford a tutor like you.
- Supportive: We find the pupils so you don’t have to, our learning space makes teaching feel easy and natural, and we give you loads of helpful training and lesson resources. And we’re always on-hand to answer your questions (or just give you a well-deserved pat on the back)
You don’t need any previous teaching or tutoring experience to become a tutor (we train you up)! All we ask is:
- You’re a current student or recent graduate at one of our listed UK universities
- You’ve got A grades in Maths, English or Science GCSE or A Level
- You’re eligible to work in the UK and are able to register as self-employed with HMRC. If you’re from the EU, EEA or Switzerland, see how Brexit impacts you working on our platform on our website.
Safeguarding is everyone’s business – MyTutor is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and tutors to share this commitment.