Milk Education are working with a primary school in St Helens to assist them with employing a part time level 2 or level 3 teaching assistant working in KS1. This role is a part-time position working 5 x morning per week, the working hours will be 08:30am-12:30am. This position will involve working on a 1-2-1 basis with a SEND child with ASD, who is in Year 1. The ideal person will have a calm and nurturing classroom presence whilst also boasting good behaviour management.
- Working on a 1-2-1 basis in a year 1 class supporting a child with ASD
- To possess strong behaviour management with a calm presence
- To be happy to commit to this part-time providing continuity for the child
- Be available to work as soon as possible until Fri 31st March 2021
Required Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience of working with SEND pupils, preferably with ASD experience
- Hold a relevant level 2 or level 3 teaching assistant qualification
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident
- UK Primary School or British International School experience within the last two years
The Milk Difference:
We are an environmentally-friendly education supply agency providing quality talent to local schools across the Wigan area. Milk Education brings a fresh approach with traditional values to the Education Recruitment Sector.
- Excellent rates of pay
- Direct links to local schools
- Free Lesson Plans
- Training support sessions
- Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.