Primary Education Resourcer / Candidate Delivery Consultant
Classic Education are looking to appoint a Primary Education Resourcer / Candidate Delivery Consultant for our office in Rochester, Kent. As a leading agency in the county we pride ourselves in ensuring that best practice is at the forefront of everything we do, from safeguarding through to quality of service and we have a fun, experienced and established team in place to help us achieve this. In addition to this, we have the added benefit of being part of one of the largest education recruitment groups in the UK so anyone joining us can be assured that they are joining something reputable, special and unique.
What we are looking for…
- Ideally graduate level with some experience in either sales, account management, recruitment and/or some knowledge of the education sector.
- A strong understanding of candidate generation and what it takes to identify exceptional supply teaching professionals to ensure we continually improve our delivery capabilities to our schools
- Confidence in conversing with our teaching professionals and to take ownership of the full registration process whilst maintain the highest levels of compliance and safeguarding.
- The right personality and attitude. We like those who want to approach the job in the right way, want to be the best they can be and do it all with a smile on their face!
What we can offer you…
- Salary from £19,000 (negotiable depending on experience)
- Opportunity to earn above this with commission
- Competitive holiday entitlement allowance
- Shorter working days during school holidays
- Fantastic team to support you and excellent working environment
- New office overlooking the Medway River and the City of Rochester
If you have the qualities and experience we need and would like the opportunity to work with us then please get in touch