Supply Teachers needed in and around Croydon!
Gain Education are currently recruiting EYFS, KS1 & KS2 Supply Teachers to work within an extensive range of Primary Schools throughout Croydon.
Supply Teaching offers a well paid, flexible approach to teaching with the option to work on either a day-to-day supply or long-term basis, some of which can lead to permanent jobs.
We are on the lookout for passionate NQTs or experienced teachers that hold QTS. As a Supply Teacher, you will be working in different schools and must be able to provide them with an outstanding service.
The Key Skills Of Supply Teachers Include
- Good behaviour management
- Adaptability & flexibility
- Strong knowledge of the UK curriculum
- The ability to interact with pupils to impact on teaching and learning
Benefits Of Working For Gain Education
- We will put you first – we pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and professional development that we offer our Supply Teachers
- We offer an excellent ‘refer a friend’ scheme that pays £100 for each candidate you refer to us
- We pay our Supply Teachers in line with the Agency Worker Regulations (AWR) meaning you will be paid equally to a permanent employee
- We ensure that each Supply Teacher has their own dedicated consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance
What do we look for in Supply Teachers?
- You will hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- You will need to be flexible, enthusiastic and motivated to deliver lessons to a high standard
- You will need to be able to manage behaviour effectively in the classroom
- You will need to adhere to each schools’ individual behaviour policies
What do you need to do?
Do you feel you meet the criteria for this exciting Supply Teaching opportunity? If so, please either apply through this advert or contact Gavin at Gain Education to find out more.
No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Gain Education is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community