Primary School Tutor
£15.00 – £25.00 p/h (DOE)
Are you eager to assist children in catching up following recent school closures?
Do you love helping children to learn and improve?
At Red Dot Education, we are working with schools in the Widnes area to find experienced, passionate and motivated KS2 Tutors/Teachers to work on a full time or part time basis delivering English tutoring sessions.
The KS2 Tutor role will include working with small groups or on a 1-1 basis with primary aged learners across a variety of high/low achievers.
Successful candidates will play a vital role in assisting children at KS1 and KS2 level bridging the gap after school closures this year due to the pandemic. The role is open to Teachers/Tutors with experience in KS1, KS2 and holds QTS.
You will need to be a team player who can work well with the class teacher and other school staff so that all students have the best learning environment possible.
The ideal Primary School Tutor will have:
- QTS and have recent experience in KS1 and KS2 teaching and/or tutoring
- Good knowledge of the national curriculum especially in the core subjects
- Be able to explain key concepts fluently and accurately
- Be prepared to tutor face to face and/or online depending on any local lockdown/closures
- The ability to work to the school’s scheme of work and provide constructive and effective feedback
- Good time management to fully utilise the sessions
Interested in the Primary Tutor role? If so, apply now & hear back from Red Dot Education immediately!