Connex Education is currently recruiting Key Stage 1 and 2 Teachers to work on a supply basis, supporting inner city, Coventry Primary Schools with raising attainment in core subject areas.
Full and part-time roles available for this position.
You will be required to work on both 1-1 and in small groups with a variety of different children.
Tutoring pays a vital role in allowing children to “catch up” and bridge the gap created by recent school closures. This role is open to anyone with experience in intervention across the Key Stages and holds QTS. Completion of our mandatory Tutoring training is required before starting work.
This is an exciting role for any teacher to make a difference to a child’s life and see the impact 1-1 or small group tutoring can have on a child.
As a successful teacher you will possess.
- QTS or equivalent, and have recent experience in teaching and/or tutoring
- Good knowledge of the Key Stage 1 and/or 2 curriculum
- Be able to explain key concepts fluently and accurately
- Be prepared to tutor face to face and/or online depending on any local lockdowns/closures
- The ability to work to the school’s scheme of work and provide constructive and effective feedback
- Good time management to fully utilize the sessions
In return, Connex will offer you
- Full free training in Tutoring, SEN, Safeguarding and much more
- Competitive rates of pay
- Ongoing assignments
- A dedicated consultant to help to after all your needs
- A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements
If you are interested in the role of an Intervention Tutor or would like to discuss any other opportunities, please do not hesitate to call the office on or email me on .
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we offer our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.
Connex Education is acting as an employment business and employment agency. All appointments are subject to statutory compliance checks, including references and enhanced DBS. Connex Education recruits solely on the suitability of candidates to the role and does not discriminate in line with the Equality Act 2010.