Are you an experienced teacher looking for a fixed-term role in an ‘Outstanding’ primary school in Barnet?
Uniform Education are working with a fantastic mainstream primary school in Finchley, Barnet, who are currently recruiting for a primary teacher for a maternity cover role from September 2021 until July 2022. The school are open to consider teachers of all primary year groups as they are flexible with the year group the successful applicant will teach.
This school is an Ofsted-rated ‘Outstanding’ one-form entry Catholic school with a warm and friendly community that is committed to providing the children with an exciting and stimulating environment, allowing them to flourish into confident and independent learners, well equipped to be active citizens in the world.
The school performs well and provides children a rich and varied education. There is an average number of children with SEND and EAL. The site is located a short walk from Finchley Central and West Finchley stations (Northern line) and is very well connected by bus routes around the Finchley area.
The role comes with no additional responsibilities and is open to NQTs as well as experienced teachers (MPS or UPS).
In order to present the best candidates to the school, please see below for essential and desirable criteria.
- British QTS (essential)
- Experience teaching in a UK primary school (essential)
- Dynamic and creative individuals with confidence in effective classroom management (essential)
- Patience and adaptability; ready to hit the ground running (essential)
- A current DBS on the Update Service, or willing to complete a DBS check (essential)
- Experience teaching children with SEND and/or EAL (desirable)
Please apply below!