We have an exciting opportunity for an Project Manager to join our team. This role is remote/home working. You will be workingon a full-time, permanent basis and in return, you will receive a highly competitive salary of £45,000 per annum.
Wey Education PLC is a leading online provider of primary, secondary and college education in the UK. With over 3,900 students, Interhigh and alternative provision division Academy 21, make up the two entities of the AIM listed public company. We are an ambitious company with quality education and student engagement at the heart of everything we do. As part of our education strategy, we are expanding our Education Management Team.
About the role:
To strengthen our key objectives of quality, student engagement and scalability, we are seeking to recruit a Project Manager who will support our Learning Development Programme and Virtual Campus Programme as part of our three-year Education Strategy. The Project Manager will have a strong project management background using Prince2 and Agile methodologies, they may have experience of working in educational design or training settings, demonstrating advanced organizational and problem-solving skills. They will be skilled at working effectively to deliver on key outcomes and KPIs with cross-functional teams. This project team will include educational and technical skill sets, so the ability to communicate well with technical and educational individuals to support excellent service delivery will be key to the success of the role. They may have worked in technical or game design contexts previously.
Our ideal Project Manager will:
– Have excellent project management skills and capabilities (e.g. Prince2, Agile)
– Experience of high quality project completion and team coordination
– Have capability to analyze problems impeding excellent delivery and the ability to problem solve using communication skills and negotiation
– Have worked in development and education teams
– Have a good understanding of principles of successful programme completion
– Have a good understanding about educational and/or IT contexts
– Work well in teams from different disciplines and backgrounds
– Be able to work remotely with teachers and subject experts
In return as our Project Manager, we offer excellent benefits including:
– A Company Pension
– Life Cover
– Employee Discount Programme
– 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Please click ‘apply’ today to join Wey Education plc as our Project Manager and be a key part of its growth as Wey changes the face of education worldwide – we would love to hear from you.
Wey Education plc is committed to safeguarding and protecting the children and young people that we work with. As such, all posts are subject to safer recruitment process, including the disclosure of criminal records and vetting checks. We ensure that we have a range of policies and procedures in place which promote safeguarding and safer working practise across the school.