Are you ready to work for a company that recognises your talents and helps you to achieve your dreams whilst you help the children in your care?
At Cybertots, we appreciate that staff are our biggest asset and as such we make sure that you are rewarded for the hard work that you do.
- Free Uniform
- Free DBS
- Birthday off
- Very competitive salary
- Pay above the National Living wage regardless of age
- Healthcare cash plan
- Free holidays for you and a partner after 5 and 10 yrs of service
- We are a family-run chain of nurseries with a strong reputation for delivering great childcare and looking after each member of the team. We put a strong emphasis on motivating and helping our staff to reach their potential.
- If you are a qualified professional working in early years with a genuine passion in what you do, bags of enthusiasm and a desire to make a difference in the lives of children and the staff, then we would love for you to join us! We offer great perks and a family atmosphere.
- Our nursery in Acton is a new fantastic state of the art setting offering 90 places. We are looking to fill a qualified NVQ Level 2 or Level 3 practitioner role.
- Competitive salary of up to £24,570 (Level 3 qualified nursery nurse working 45 hours per week) dependent on qualification and hours contracted
- Be part of a strong, successful and well supported team
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Participation in various early years workshops and training events
- Fasttrack progress to more senior positions within the Company
- Generous discounts on childcare
- Make savings on your shopping with our benefit’s scheme.
Some of the responsibilities of all our practitioners include:
- Having excellent communication skills and the ability to be a strong team player
- Being energetic, proactive, self-motivated and having an attention for detail
- Having a passion for working with young children
- Demonstrating a good level of spoken and written English
The positions are available for immediate start and the salary is dependent on qualifications and experience. We are ideally looking for candidates available for full time employment, but would be happy to meet with you if you are interested in working for 3 full days per week 8-6.
If you are interested and feel that you meet the criteria, please get in touch with us.
- Level 2/3 Cache in Childcare
- Level2/3 Cache in Childcare