*Start ASAP – Interview Now*
A friendly and inviting Primary School in Thornton Heath is looking for an EYFS Reception Teacher to join their team ASAP to fill a maternity cover. The school would like to appoint a Primary or EYFS teacher that has a good understanding of the EYFS curriculum.
Veritas has a great partnership with the school and other candidates have always found the school to have a strong community feel and the headteacher to be extremely approachable.
- Teach all areas of the Foundation Stage curriculum
- Be responsible and support the EYFS lead to ensure effective planning, preparation and evaluation of all aspects of EYFS provision
- Provide pastoral care and support to children and provide them with a secure environment in which to learn
The successful candidate will need the following:
- The right to work in the UK
- DBS (Refunded DBS once worked a set period)
- Overseas police check if applicable
- Experience or relevantly degree educated
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview and an interview with the client
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please send your application and if successful we will contact you with full information about the role and the school. Please contact Alexandra Pounder at or call on 020 3026 6150.
I look forward to hearing from you!
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
‘Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.’