Prospero Teaching are looking for a Reception class teacher to join an experienced and supportive teaching team at a 3 form entry primary school in Enfield. The role will be teaching a Reception class. The role will be for the full school year starting September 2021.
The teacher will need to deliver lessons to a high standard and must be a committed practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards in learning throughout the role. You will need to be a collaborative and driven individual who will work with Teaching Assistants on the delivery of subjects and curriculum.
To be eligible for this role you must:
– Teaching qualification – PGCE, Diploma in teaching, Bachelors of Education, QTS.
– Trained in the UK or overseas trained
– Have the right to work in the UK
– Have Early Years teaching experience
– Well-equipped, bright and spacious modern classrooms/ extensive woodland areas
– 3 Form entry school
– Parking at school/Good transport links
– Reception class teacher
– Full time 5 day a week role for September 2021 – permanent contract
If you are interested in the above role, please send an updated version of your CV as soon as possible. You can also call me on 02074046383 or you can reply to this email to discuss these opportunities further.
If this role or location do not suit your needs, please get in touch so I can assist you in finding the right post. I also have Full and Part Time posts, PPA posts to start now or next term and positions for Supply Teachers that offer excellent rates of pay.
Alternatively, if you know someone who is looking for work in a Primary School, refer them to us and you could be up to £150 better off.
Looking forward to hearing from you