COVID-19 notice: We are continuing to recruit education staff throughout these unprecedented times, as we can still get you registered and cleared ready for when schools re-open. Instead of face-to-face meetings, all interviews will be via phone and we can guide you through submitting your documents online.
Tradewind are recruiting! Are you an experienced Reception Teacher looking for your next role in Camden, London?
Tradewind Recruitment are currently recruiting for an engaging and experienced Reception Teacher to join this friendly primary school in Camden from September 2021. This is a full-time, long-term position until the end of the academic year working in Reception with it becoming a permanent contract.
The two-form entry primary school is a happy and diverse school located in the heart of Central London. It has excellent transport links with leafy Hampstead Heath close by. This school has been graded by Ofsted as ‘Good’ and promotes high academic achievement for all its students. You will be working with a happy and supportive team who motivates and values all staff.
The school are looking for:
- A passionate Reception teacher who is ambitious and encourages children.
- Engage students in creative lessons.
- A dedicated person who has high expectations about what children can achieve and the subject knowledge to enable children to rise to these.
- Patient and caring and have real passion on leading young children to start their education.
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification.
- At least 2 years’ minimum experience working in Reception/KS1.
- Sound knowledge of the EYFS Framework.
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure, Overseas Police Clearance (if applicable) and professional reference checks.
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained.
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK.
If you would like further information on this role, please contact Annie at Tradewind on or email .
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we’re committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we’re proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer