School HR Administrator | Interim Position for 2 Terms | Secondary School| Lambeth | South London
January 2021 start for a HR Administrator at a school in Lambeth to cover maternity for 2 terms through to the end of July. This is a great opportunity to join a friendly and motivated office staff team on a temporary basis within an inner London secondary school.
Ideally we are looking for someone with previous HR experience in a school environment, therefore having experience with SIMS. The role will involve working the school HR system and taking responsibility for the school’s recruitment administration.
- Responsible for Human Resources throughout the school including overseeing the recruitment process, inductions for new staff, overseeing performance and CPD
- Responsible for Compliance and Safeguarding across the school, ensuring the school is compliant with Safer Recruitment including overseeing Identification checks, right to work, references and DBS clearance for all staff.
- High level of administrative skills required – role will involve writing letters, responding to queries, keeping records and use of Word, Excel and Outlook
- Able to give legal advice on employment and compliance matters
- Good team-player within a dynamic office, keen to build relationships with other staff members
If this sounds like you and you are looking for a temporary role to start from January 2021, please send us your CV and we will be in touch to discuss if your experience fits what we are looking for.