Well known business selling into Education/Schools looking for a BDM/Field Sales Manager.
Based in London ideally or around the M25 you will be selling a range of products & services into schools, multi-academy trusts and education authorities. Account management also – having sold into the education space is an absolute must.
Our client are a not-for-profit provider of products & services to schools and the wider education space.
- Business development
- Account Management
- Being the representative for 56 local authorities (majority in London)
- Selling a range of products & services
- Key stakeholder engagement
- It is essential that you have sold into schools and know the public sector/education space well
- Ideally you will live in London or around the M25
- Consultative/relational selling
- Strong relationship builder
- New business development and account management experience
- Experience of developing high level/strategic relationships
- Ideally you will be in a similar BDM/Account Management field sales role now, be well organised and have experience of CRM
Our client are looking to pay c.£38-40k with a company car included with 28 days holiday + bank holidays.
Our client are a not-for-profit, publicly owned business so cannot offer bonus/commission but you will be working in a family feel environment, be able to work entirely autonomously and control your own diary/travel plan entirely.
I look forward to hearing from you!