Secondary Teaching Assistants Required – GRADUATE JOB ONLY
Are you a confident and articulate Graduate seeking a Secondary Teaching Assistant opportunity beginning from January 2021?
- Maths/Science/English subject degree required
- Teaching Assistant – Immediate start
- DBS Essential
- Excellent rated Secondary School – OFSTED
- Southwark Borough, South London
- GRADUATES REQUIRED – KS3 & KS4 Experience required
- Earn £70-75 per day – weekly pay
- Full-time or Part-time role available, 5 days a week
Are you available from January 2021?
My client secondary school in the borough of Southwark, with pupils aged 11-18, with over 1000 pupils on roll are keen to appoint committed Teaching Assistants to work across years 7-11, working in key stage 3 and 4.
This secondary school is located in a well-connected area in south London with excellent public transport. The school provides good training and support for those interested in persuing a career within Education.
The role will include:
- Working with students in small groups or 1:1
- Having background experience of working with secondary students to ensure you can provide the support for their education development.
- General TA classroom duties
- Lunchtime or break-time cover.
- To work with students with English as an additional language or with special educational needs.
If you have a passion for Teaching and have some experience working with secondary students (Paid, voluntary, teaching assistant experience, mentoring, tutoring or teaching English overseas) this is a good opportunity to gain valuable classroom experience.
Any experience including voluntary or paid teaching assistant work, tutoring or mentoring should be clearly listed on your CV.
Only Successful candidates will be contacted.