Hello Education are looking to recruit a talented, experienced and dynamic SEMH Teaching Assistant to work at one of our local schools in Doncaster. This role will see you working in a challenging yet rewarding and diverse environment with pupils who are often vulnerable and I need of specific support.
This school supports pupils with varying degrees of Social, Emotional and Mental Health needs.
Specific schemes of work and interventions are designed specifically for each student to maximise learning and development opportunities…many students often require catch up and booster sessions having fallen behind due to disruptions to their learning.
This role is to start as soon as possible and will be for at least two terms with the likely possibility of further extension.
Hello Education and our partner school are looking for someone with the following experience:
- Experience supporting young people with Social, Emotional and Mental Health Needs
- Experience in an all SEMH school or provision
- Strong Literacy and Numeracy skills to provide catch up and booster sessions
- Ability to build relationships with students from challenging backgrounds
- An understanding of obstacles and barriers to learning
- A genuine passion for helping students overcome challenges in their everyday life
Hello Education will be able to offer successful candidate a friendly, reliable and professional service along with the following benefits:
- Top rates of pay
- An experienced and dedicated specialist consultant
- Careers support and advice
- Guaranteed work schemes
- Flexible working
If you feel like this is the role for you then be sure to apply today! Please contact Katie on 0114 479 755 or send you a copy of your CV to