I am currently recruiting for a qualified English Teacher who can deliver Key Stage 3, 4 and/or 5 English (Literacy & Language) for an Ofsted ‘GOOD’ SEN school in one of various sites across South London starting in November 2021. The school has ‘state of the art’ premises boasting a new science lab as well as many specialist classrooms including an art, counselling and therapy room, an internal learning support unit called ‘Nurture’, a food technology kitchen and a large gym/assembly hall.
The successful applicants will have:
- Previous experience working with challenging behaviour
- Experience delivering GCSE English at Key Stage 3, 4 and/or 5
- QTS or equivalent and a relevant undergraduate degree
- Ability to plan and deliver high quality lessons
- Experience working closely with young people and their families to engage them in learning
- Hold right to work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child workforce or child and adult barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
The role will be full-time, offering education for Key Stage 3 to 5 pupils (11 to 19 years old), the school caters for young people with Social Emotional & Behavioural Difficulties and additional Complex Needs / Special Educational Needs.