Connex Education is currently recruiting a qualified Teacher for a lovely SEN Primary School, based in Coventry, West Midlands.
We are looking for an experienced, highly motivated, and enthusiastic Teacher with a real desire and commitment for teaching children with special educational needs.
Ideally, you will have outstanding interpersonal and behaviour management skills, high expectations, and be fully committed to supporting opportunities for pupils with Education, Health and Care Plans (EHCPs).
Location: Coventry, West Midlands
Contract: Temporary to Permanent
Start date: October 2021
- Teaching a Key Stage 1 or 2 class
- Plan and run lessons.
- Manage at least two Teaching Assistants.
- Liaise with external agencies and engage with parents to ensure best outcomes for pupils.
- Promote a passion for learning.
- Run extracurricular clubs and activities.
- Become an integral part of the teaching team.
- UK, QTS
- Minimum 6 months, recent SEN experience teaching in the UK
- Driving license (Preferred)
- An enhanced DBS on the update service or prepared to apply for a new one.
- An outstanding classroom practitioner with high expectations
If you are interested, please apply today!
We seek to appoint for this position as soon as possible. If this is a role that sounds suitable to you, please apply today or get in touch with our office on or email:
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.