ARE YOU a passion for SEN and looking to work in a Nurture class in a Primary school?
Do you want to be a great role model?
Milk Education has the perfect role for you…Work in a Nurture small class in a local Primary School
Milk Education is currently working with a local primary school within the North Liverpool and Sefton area. Both these primary school are looking for an SEN specialist to join their team to support SEN children within a small Nurture class in the mainstream primary school.
The classes range from KS1 & KS2, a lot of the children need support with their learning and are at a lower learning ability. You will support the children with ASD and some with SEMH . You will be a great role model for the children, and you will help the children build their confidence and self-esteem. You will be able to build on your experience and really make a difference.
The role of the SEN teaching assistant will be to support the learning and development of the children within the Nurture class. You will be working closely with the class teacher, SENCO and other teaching assistants within the class to provide the best level of care and support to the children within the class.
This role is start ASAP and is a long term basis, continuing until July 2022.
• Ensuring safeguarding is kept to a high standard throughout the day
• Supporting the class teacher across the whole class
• Uphold a strong classroom presence whilst supporting all pupils
Required Skills & Experience:
- Previous and recent experience of working in a Primary or SEN School or any Education/residential/Social care setting
- Strong behaviour management with a flexible approach
- Enthusiastic, creative, and passionate delivery of curriculum
- Bright, positive, dedicated, and inspiring personality
- Hold a relevant teaching assistant or childcare qualification (Level 1, 2 or Level 3) or relevant experience please also apply
- Have previous experience within the past last two years
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident
Our registration process at Milk-Education is super easy and can be worked around you.
Take a look at our website to see our BOLD and FRESH approach to Education-Recruitment:https:///
We are the NUMBER 1 rated Education agency on Facebook- but don’t just take our word for it! See what fellow Teachers and Teaching Assistants are saying about Milk- Milk Education – Home | Facebook
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to or call Nicki on submit your application via the form below.
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.