Are you a Special Needs Teacher for an opportunity in Blackpool?
Tradewind is recruiting! We are currently looking for a Special Needs Teacher with experience of behavioural and SEMH experience to work at a Special Needs Secondary School in Blackpool.
The School requires a Secondary Teacher in KS3/4 with pupils with SEMH. This role is full time and will start June 2021 for a long-term contract with the view to go permanent. You will be required to plan and deliver engaging lessons, to a max of 8 children.
This Alternative Provision school that caters for students with behavioural and very complex social, emotional and mental health needs. The SLT, Teaching Staff and Support Staff are extremely welcoming and supportive.
This role might be ideal for you if you have:
- Experience Teaching pupils with challenging behaviour within a Mainstream or SEN setting
- Taught students with behavioural difficulties
- QTS Status
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure
- Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
The School is based in Blackpool and is easily accessible via public transport and is close to motorway links
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency – which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
- Great referral scheme – recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
- Full interview preparation and assistance – so you’re fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning – our support doesn’t stop once we’ve secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this great position as a SEN Teacher in Blackpool or for more information about the role, contact Chrissie on 01772 977 333 or
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we’re committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we’re proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer