Broussa Day Nursery based in Hale are currently recruiting for a full time Senior Early Years’ Practitioner for their Toddler room.
If you have a minimum of level 3 in Early Years and at least 3 years’ experience in a nursery setting, are enthusiastic, trustworthy, hardworking, passionate about early years, and an exceptional team member; we would love you to join our team.
- To ensure a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care of the children following the statutory framework at all times
- To implement and adhere to a consistent daily routine both indoors and outdoors ensuring high quality teaching and learning experiences are offered to children at all times
- To plan and implement developmentally appropriate activities and evaluation as required, ensuring that the team within your room is delivering high quality activities
- To demonstrate current knowledge and understanding of the EYFS and that you comply with all areas of the Statutory Framework for the Early Years Foundation Stage
- To understand fully, and adhere to the company’s policies and procedures at all times
As part of the Elmscot Group, we offer a competitive rewards package including, excellent salaries and annual pay reviews, increasing holidays, free lunches, career progression, exceptional training, free health cash plan scheme, discounted childcare/childcare vouchers, pension scheme, free uniform, outstanding effort bonus’s and more!
- Minimum level 3 in childcare