- STEM Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Working across Science, Technology, Engineering or Maths
- Assisting with the delivery of KS3, KS4 and (possibly) KS5 GCSE and A Level lessons
- Small group and 1:1 intervention’s
- Opportunities for teacher training from September 2020
- Long Term & Full-Term Post – ASAP Start
- Earn £70 per day plus additional benefits·Located in the Borough of Hounslow
- STEM Subject graduates with a passion for learning
- Physics, Engineering, Computer Science, Maths, Biology, Chemistry & more
- Degree – 1st class or 2:1
- Ability to commit to a full-time role for the entire school year
- Positive and energetic graduates who love their subject
If you are interested in STEM Graduate Teaching Assistant opportunity, trial days can be arranged immediately!!
Apply for this STEM Graduate Teaching Assistant opportunity by sending your CV to us at Clarus Education. You will be contacted by your personal consultant (if shortlisted)!
Please see our website page headed ‘About’ and scroll to the bottom to see our ‘Privacy Notice’ for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you.