Supply SEN Teachers Required
Are you a Primary or Secondary Teacher who will rise to the challenge of working with children with special educational needs?
If the answer is yes, then this could be the right school for you!
We deal with a schools in the Tower Halmets area who cater for pupils with complex needs and Autism. We are looking for a teachers to start with us ASAP on supply. You will be required to make an instant impact and present yourself in a professional way from off to produce the most desirable results for the school you are working with. You will be working with either small groups or one to one and will need to be focused in doing everything you can to support these students with the resources available to you
In order to carry out this Supply Teacher role effectively, you will have:
- QTS or an equivalent qualification
- the ability to deliver creative and innovative lessons to students with a range of needs
- excellent behaviour management skills
- experience of leading a team of support staff
- the ability to build and manage relationships constructively with a wide range of pupils
In return for your hard work CER Education will reward you with:
- A competitive daily rate
- Cash back on your CER DBS check
- Access to CPD via e-learning modules
- A safe and rewarding environment to work
- An opportunity to make a difference in the SEN sector
Interested? To apply, simply submit your CV. To request further details or for further information on other SEN Teaching jobs in the Tower Halmets area, please contact Alicia at CER on 01622 693 545.